RSS

Making Money...

Hey Guys!

It's late on a Thursday night, but I just had to come and share my joy about the great successes that I have had at work over the last couple of days. Yesterday I closed on a $3000 sale and today I closed on a $4000 sale. Now if you remember from a previous post I was complaining because I didnt sell anything during our One Day Sale. But, you know what, screw the One Day Sale! Im bringing in some billing baby!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

On another note, the next blog I post will be a audio clip of some interviews I did with co-workers! They were all so amazingly grateful to help me out! The interviews went great and I cant wait for you guys to hear them. Also at work I have been writing commercial scripts like crazy!!! I even recorded a whole :30 commercial on my own!! I would post that but I'm not exactly sure if I am allowed to do that. Ill have to ask my Sales Director and get back with you guys.

Lastly, I am leaving tomorrow morning to visit one of my best girlfriends in Milwaukee! SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! YAY! Maggie (the bride), Fallon, Amira, and myself (all bridesmaids) are going to be hanging out all weekend and we are going to stop in some dress shops to try on some bridesmaids dresses!

It is going to be a great time and I can't wait!!!!

~*Love, Peace, & Radio*~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment