RSS

"And Today Was A Good Today..."

After our intense sales meeting this morning, things started looking better for our team! We went to lunch, shared some laughs, and I went back to the office and set four appointments for next week! "GOLD STAR FOR MARCUS!" (That was a shout out to my homegirl over at EbJohn.BlogSpot.Com)...After work, we headed across the street for Happy Hour and the rest is history. One thing I have realized is that the world of radio will have you on a never-ending roller coaster. One day can be great, and the next day you can go home feeling not so great (kinda like how I was feeling yesterday....blah!) I was told this during my interview process, but I guess I had to experience it to believe it.

As a side note, I think I want to do a blog post dedicated to Lala (Alani Vasquez) and her journey through radio. I absolutely LOVE her! I follow her on twitter (@LaLa), she is so down-to-earth!! Anywho, I learned some things about her yesterday from some of her biographies that I had no idea about. I have been looking for a video of her where she talks about how she got her start in radio. I don't know if this even exists but if anyone knows of where to find one please let me know!

I am also going to write a post on my wants, desires, and career aspirations within the radio industry. Maybe I will leave that for Saturday when I don't have stuff that happened at work to talk about. Yep, that's it, I think I just had an epiphany!! During the week, Monday-Friday I will talk about the happenings in the office and on Saturdays and Sundays I will do blog posts more about research and professional type stuff! Haha...I'm so smart! LOL...

Well ,that's about all I have for tonight folks...

~*Love, Peace, & Radio*~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment