RSS

Sales Contest at Work...


Ok, so for the last two days we have had this sales contest going on at work with some great incentives tagged on for the winners. Let me say that I came home today feeling absolutely DEFEATED!!! Now everyone has been telling me not to feel bad because I am new and I wasn't really expected to sell much because I don't have a customer base, but HOLY CRAP...I sold absolutely NOTHING!! Yep, a big fat ZERO...totally not a hero!! LOL. The contest may be over but I HAVE TO SELL SOMETHING BY THE END OF THE WEEK!!! When I first started this job my goal was to have at least one sale within the first month. The end of my first month is Friday, yes....THIS FRIDAY!!! I am determined to sell something. I have to! Not because my job is threatened by it, I haven't had "the talk" with my boss just yet, but because I am very competitive. All of my colleagues have been in the industry for at least 2 years, some even 20-something years, so no, I don't expect to measure up to them exactly but I want to make my mark at our stations. Now don't get me wrong, since I have started people have been telling me great things about what I have been doing in regards to getting on the phones, setting appointments with clients, and catching on to processes. The missing piece is the MULAH....the DINERO...la MONEY!!!! GOODNESS GRACIOUS! SOMEBODY...ANYBODY...GIVE ME SOME MONEY!!!!!!

Whew! Ok, I think I am done with my rant. I will keep you guys posted on what happens by the end of the week. If on Friday you don't hear anything from me by 7pm....ALERT THE POLICE!!! LOL...just kidding. But, no really, pray that I get something this week! Let's go team SHONTIELLE!

Chat with you guys soon!

~*Love, Peace, & Radio*~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment