RSS

Hello...Hello..Is This Thing On?!?!?

I have always wanted to start a blog of my own but never took out the time to do so. I guess I can thank the curriculum creators of my Executive Leadership class for this opportunity. Thanks guys!!! :)

Anywho, when reading this blog you should expect to learn more about me, the ups and downs of my career in radio, what is going on in my classes, etc. I plan to write about EVERYTHING that occurs in my life and has to do with my journey through the world of radio.

Check out the "About Me" tab to learn a little more about who I am and where I came from. One thing, though, that I did not include in my short biography is that I have a dog, a Toy Poodle to be exact, his name is Biggie. He has the "fortunate" opportunity of being an innocent bi-stander during my screams of rejoice and my angry rants. Its just the two of us in this little one-bedroom apartment in the West Valley of Phoenix, AZ so he has no choice but to listen and put up with me, hehe.

Another thing to be aware of is that I will probably very often switch between a silly, informal blog post to a more serious, thoroughly researched analysis of any segment of my industry. No, I'm not bi-polar, I just like to call it....diverse! :)

Once again, welcome to my blog!! I hope you decide to return on a regular basis. Feel free to comment and let me know who you are and if you would like me to talk about anything in particular.

Talk to you soon!

~*Love, Peace, & Radio*~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

ABTC Girls said...

I think you are bipolar #imjussayin...BTW love the Blog and the dog!

Post a Comment